What information is collected
- Information You Provide: This includes information that is sent to us through the contact form, email or call options, and any other voluntary method of providing information.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit a website there is often a number of data points that are automatically collected such as internet protocol (IP) addresses and time of visit. This is not an exception on our website, which does record and collect this information.
- Cookies: Many of todays modern browsers use something called “cookies” to make navigating the site in the future easier. Cookies help keep track of usernames and login information. You can modify these settings within your browser settings specifically.
How your information is used
- Your information is used to send you relevant real estate market data as well as listings, homes currently on the market, comparable homes to your current home, recently sold homes, and any other real estate based information if specifically requested. You may opt-out of receiving information such as the information provided above at any time by replying to the email directly.
- We will not provide or sell your information to other third party companies to use without your permission (unless part of a valid subpoena or court order). This means that the only communications you will receive based of the information we collect will be from Charles Wall Realty.
- This website is not designed for use by children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to browse this website, please do so with proper parental guidance.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics